Your system administrator will provide you with the url to connect to.
Log in with your system username and password.
Password authentication, Challenge/Response (One Time Password) and Public Key Authentication are supported.
The Sessions Page
This is the main page of the browser client. You will see a list of your currently running sessions on the server. Click on a session to highlight it showing the options available.
- Edit Name: Edit the session name in the list (press Enter to accept changes)
- Connect: Bring up a session in your browser
- Disconnect: Disconnect a session. You can reconnect to it later
- Terminate: Terminate a session, ending all processes and removing it from the session list
Creating a new session
Click the Start a new session
to bring up the new session dialog
Start a session by
- Click on an icon for a preconfigured bookmark.
- or click on the Bookmarks drop down to fill in a predefined command.
- or enter a command you wish to run
Press Start to start the session. That’s it!
All traffic is encrypted over https and wss channels by default.
Authentication is done using the remote system’s SSH server.
Any modern browser that supports ArrayBuffers. This includes
- IE 10+
Mobile phones/tablets are also supported with a touch interface.